Sabtu, 21 April 2012

About me...!!!



           
My name’s innel rosa, I was born in Blora a city located in central java area on 23 April 1991, but I was raised in Jakarta. My father is an employee and my mother is a housewife, I have a younger brother, his name is Farel, he is 10 years old and I love them very much.

Now I live in pulogebang an area that is located in east Jakarta, I've lived here about 15 years. I am a woman who has a 160cm height, with brown skin and curly hair. My hobby is traveling, I love to traveling into areas that I had never visited to discover new things , and I am glad to see the sights of the beautiful nature. Moreover I also have a culinary hobby, because I love the delicious foods, let alone try the dishes with new flavors, and also I love the spicy food.

When I was a kid, I school in 20 primary schools and continued at 172 junior high school and after that I went to 48 vocational high school, one of the schools are good that was in the Duren sawit. During I’m school at 48 vocational high school,I follow basketball extracurricular in  there, I get a lot of friends in there and I ever get a champion of basketball tournament, I have much experience during the extracurricular basketball. After I graduated from vocational high school, finally I decided to go on to college.

Initially I wanted to get into STAN, but maybe because I from vocational high school, not high school, I did not pass the entrance test at that university. Until the end I chose to attend the Gunadarma university because it's not too far from my house and Gunadarma University is also a nice campus.
Now I've been in six semester and now I'm making a scientific research, I hope this paper is finished quickly because I wanted to graduate from college on time, so that I could work and make my parents happy. 

On campus, I also have other activities it’s become a laboratory assistant intermediate accounting, it is quite tiring to execute two activities at once, but many things that I got while I was assistant to the laboratory, in addition to getting a lot of science, I also get a lot of experience and get to know many senior in college. I also can learn to be responsible, trained my confidence when I was a tutor.

Thus the story of who I amI hope this can be entertaining for the readers, I apologize if many words are wrong, because I am not proficient in English language ....
thank you ..... ^.^ 

2 komentar:

  1. saya sangat tersentuh hati kecilku sangat membaca ini sunguh artikel yang luar biasa sekali ,terimakasih ya jangan lupa kunjunggi web kami juga
    Jurnal Teknik
    Unimuda Sorong

    BalasHapus
  2. "Thank you for nice information
    Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka"

    BalasHapus